Monday, September 7, 2009

First Morning - First Rule Broken!

So... 3 hours, that is what I was able to last before breaking my rules!

After all the planning - the spreadsheet breakdown, the discussions with doctors, the nutrition analysis and the last supper (a massive Mongolian beef dish - no rice of course!); I couldn't last more than 3 hours!

I had settled down to my first 100g's of oats for breakfast and gouged myself with the biggest breakfast ever and then I quickly had to run off to an early meeting. Grabbing my bike, I was off for my zero cost ride to work... until I saw the flat tire!! BAH!

Knowing that I would be late for my 9am meeting, I weighed up the option to walk to work and decided to break my first rule and drive :(

All is going well so far... but I am sure that more curve balls are on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment